Please read carefully.
- Our website address is: https://therustypixel.com/
- Questions or concerns? Click here to contact us
- This page was last updated on September 26, 2018
If you have any questions regarding The Rusty Pixel’s policies or practices relating to privacy, please direct them to:
Collection and Use of Information
While using the The Rusty Pixel web site we may collect certain information about you. We may automatically collect certain aggregated data regarding use of the The Rusty Pixel web site, like the number of users and frequency and manner of usage of the The Rusty Pixel web site. We use this information to improve the online experience of our users. In addition, certain non-personally identifiable information is collected by The Rusty Pixel, this information is not used in a way that will personally identify you.
We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you email us, complete our online email form, seek access to certain portions of the The Rusty Pixel web site, publish or download content, request information, and/or register for our services. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical and email addresses, phone and/or fax numbers, Internet address, company/business information, type of computer and credit card or other payment information, as well as your preferences and usage patterns. This information may be used to fulfill your requests for information and services, to communicate with you about your account/project, to support your online activities, to respond to your questions, to customize your experience and to customize the content or features of the The Rusty Pixel web site.
We may also use your personally identifiable to inform you of other products or services that you may find valuable. We may also use the information you provide to make improvements that better serve our users’ needs. If you prefer not to receive information about additional products and services that we think you may be interested in, you can choose not to receive this information by opting-out when given the opportunity at the point we ask you for your contact information. You may also choose to opt-out at any time by emailing us, for more information see the Opt-Out section below.
Disclosure of Information
We may share aggregated statistical information about users of the The Rusty Pixel web site with third-parties, including our distributors, vendors, actual and potential customers and third-parties that offer products or services for use with the The Rusty Pixel web site. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
The Rusty Pixel will not share your personally identifiable information with any third-parties unless we have your permission, or with the following exceptions:
- As necessary to third parties who perform services for us in operating and marketing the The Rusty Pixel web site, included but not limited to the monitoring of user behavior on our website and the processing of payments for products or services.
- We may be obliged or deem it necessary or appropriate to disclose your information in certain special situations. These situations include: in response to legal process such as a court order or subpoena; to prevent or combat fraud; as required by federal or state law; and protection of the rights, property or safety of The Rusty Pixel, our clients or others.
- We may disclose your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of our company and to parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of The Rusty Pixel.
- We may disclose your information when necessary to preform and/or complete services/work that has been outsourced to independent contractors retained by The Rusty Pixel.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
You may provide or we may collect data from you at a number of points, including when you: Complete an online form on our website, for example: When you submit an inquiry via a contact form on our website; or contact us about our services by telephone or email. This data may included: Your name, email, phone number, service interests, description of your request, company name and more. We use your submitted data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you request from us
- To contact you to follow up on product or service requests either by email, telephone or mail.
- To provide you with products and services that you commission from us.
- To provide you with ongoing support.
- To provide you with essential information regarding the services you have commissioned us to undertake or updates to these services.
We may also use your data to occasionally provide you with information about related services and offers that may be of interest to you by telephone, email or mail. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you may unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time by contacting us.
The Rusty Pixel is committed to taking appropriate measures to protect your privacy against unauthorized disclosures. While we have implemented safeguards, you should be aware that Internet security technology rapidly changes. As such, we cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect your personal information from the threats of tomorrow, or that our security measures are failsafe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorized intrusion. You should also be aware that, despite our best efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure of data.
Portions of the The Rusty Pixel web site may contain links to other third party websites that you may access (including advertisers). These other sites have their own privacy policies, and you should review those policies before following those links. We cannot control the information disclosed at these third-party sites or how that information is used.
Children and Young People
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. To best protect your child’s privacy, we suggest that you carefully supervise your child’s access to the Internet and our website. For more information on how to protect your child’s privacy, you can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s Kidz Privacy page, accessible via http://www.ftc.gov/kidzprivacy.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
The Rusty Pixel provides users the opportunity to option-out (opt-out) of receiving certain communications from us regarding products and services in which you may be interested. You may also choose to opt-out at any time by sending us an email indicating that you no longer wish to receive such communications. Please provide your name and email address(es) at which you are receiving the unwanted communications. Please email us here to opt-out: .
This website uses analytic software and cookies to track and understand the traffic on our website.
Notice for Users Outside of the United States